Schedule Exam at ProctorU:
Just follow these simple steps.
- Need a web camera? ProctorU recommends just about any camera that can be purchased at your local electronics retailer.
- Need a microphone? Just like the camera, ProctorU recommends any microphone that works on your PC. Please note that most web-cameras have a microphone built-in which will work just fine. If necessary, an inexpensive mic can also be purchased at your local electronics retailer.
- If you do not have access to a web camera (or mic), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will suggest options.
- Check the technical requirements page to make sure your computer and webcam meet the requirements.
- Watch the demo video in our How it Works section.
- Test your equipment out by going to our test it out page where a help desk technician will fully test your system for free.
- Please refer to the Account Creation and Payment tabs for next steps.
If you need special assistance under the Americans with Disabilities Act, send an email to email@example.com at least three weeks before the date on which you would like to take the exam. Provide specific information on your requirements as well as where and when you would like to take the exam.